Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Monday, March 25, 2013

So what's with The Dreamcatchers Saga?

I just wanted to let everyone know that Cressen and I are working oober hard to give all of you a grand masterpiece nothing short of what all of us want and deserve with all of this hard work. We're going through round one of edits right now! All in it's own timing right?! I know I'm filled to the rim with excitment and can't wait for the readers! Epic...

So with that said I just wanted to let you know where we are and going with it. Totally not cool being in the dark. Thank you for the reads everyone, for keeping this going, and for giving me a reason to write.

Words are just words unless they mean something.

Stay beautiful.

P.S While you're at it look Cressen up! You can find them on fb as well. If you have an account give them a like!

No comments:

Post a Comment