Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'll Find You

I'll Find You
Disappear into the crowd/
Disappear into what's way too loud.
I can't see between the lines/
They're blurred and real and try to hide.
I can see your face in my mind/
But you're nowhere that I can find.
It's like it's from another life/
Muddled in dirty water, or the reflection on a knife.
You are where I can't go/
They'll find me there, they'll always know.
You are where I don't belong/
It wouldn't be right but way past wrong.
I disappear into the blend/
I don't stand out but drift in the wind.
Can you still remember that I exist?
Can you put me somewhere on your list?
Black hair, black hair, blue eyes, heart/
You play a scene, a familiar part.
It used to be me, it used to be you/
It used to be us when the day was through.
But I disappear, I vanish, I'm lost in the maze/
I can't bee seen in the light of the day.
I disappear, I disappear, I am here, I have been/
Though I can't tell you an exact time or even quite when.
I blend, I bleed, I can feel you falling/
Because I fall with you, I can hear you calling.
Block out the noise with me and tell me I'm here/
Block out this mecca, chaos, and fear.
Stand up, stand here, stand out into the crowd/
Stand out, stand out in the way too loud.
And we'll find eachother, we always do/
I promise we'll find eachother, I'll find you.

I'll find you...

No comments:

Post a Comment