Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Future Plans

I just wanted to say thank you for staying with me during my journey. I know sometimes there are lapses between my posts. I am so busy putting together this trilogy just right for all of you and already have plans and a prologue written for another book after Iris and Jason's story comes to an end.
I don't want to get to ahead of myself because I won't be focusing so much on it until My Dearest Rose trilogy is over, but I will let you know that you will be taken to a whole other world out of this realm. This will be a place of magic, folklore, fairytales, and battle based around a seventeen year old girl and her journey into the complete unknown.
I do hope you will be looking forward to it as I am looking forward to writing it.
I am writing the third and final book to My Dearest Rose as the second one has just finished and I do hope that you will be looking for them both.
I promise with all my heart to keep you updated and let you know when they will be made available. Please spread the word. I'm always looking for more friends, fans, and followers:) Have a beautiful day all! All my <3

No comments:

Post a Comment