Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

And Now We're Here...

I have thought it up at night in the simple darkness of it all. Inspired and wrapping myself in the same scent I've been trying to keep for as long as I can. As long as I'm allowed. But I've worn this faded sweater so much that my own scent is mixing in, tainting what I knew.
What I knew.

Hangers hanging/ hanging sweaters dangling/
Dangling in air waiting to be worn/ worn by you/
You, you're not here so their just hanging/ hanging on the back of my chair lonely/
Lonely as I am here without you/ You, you're gone/
Gone as if you had never existed but I found/ found I hope that you have found what you wanted so that you could feel/
Feel the way that you have deserved to for so long so/ so I'll write this in the dark/
Dark in the night/ night but not as dark/
Dark as the night you left.
So now we're here...
Now we're here...

No comments:

Post a Comment