Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just for rainy days

Rainy days have always been my favorite (just as they have been to Iris:-)) and today just so happens to be one of those days! I started my day waking up a little later then I wanted. It was still kind of dark outside because of the gray skies, but once I heard the trickling of the rain on the roof and pinging off of the windows I jumped up and got ready.
I promised my parents my help with painting. At times I was doing pretty good and getting it done, but then a movie came on t.v that looked really good, so I went from painting to just holding a paint brush in my hand and brushing it against something as my eyes were glued to the television. I hope I didn't paint something I shouldn't have. We'll find out... For a moment there I think I actually forgot what I was doing. Note: Speaking of t.v the Supernatural premiere was on the other night! I saved it to the dvr to watch while my kids are asleep and haven't been able to yet. I think I'm going to have to throw elbows to get to the remote.
Anyways...That's been pretty much my day. The past couple or few nights I've been writing a lot! From the time my kids shut their eyes to the moment I shut mine. So much is coming to me so fast I just have to try to get it all down before I forget what the awesome idea I had was! Haha! I'll be back at it again tonight though! I can't go long without Jason...I start dreaming about him.
So peace, love, and God you guys! All my love...

P.S remember...smile when you see the rain :-)  <----just like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment