Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Friday, September 16, 2011

The ones who can swing on a star

Irrevocable: That cannot be revoked, recalled, or undone; unalterable
Love: to be fond of; a strong affection for or attachment or devotion to a person or persons
Irrevocable and love. Two words that go very well together, because after all if you really  love someone, the love will always be unalterable right?
I have lost people in my life. Some had been in my life since I was born. I knew them by blood, relation, and by choice of course. Just because you are related to someone doesn't mean that you have to know them. Then there is one that I had only known far to shortly, but had loved deeply. Each one of these people had left an imprint on my heart, mind, and soul. I loved them all in different ways, but it was love the same. You should know that I don't believe in throwing the word love around loosely. It took me a while to learn what love was, when it was true, and when it was just a dishonest nothing whispered in your ear. When I had learned though I had finally understood what it was all about and how simple yet beautiful it really is. So...when I love I love irrevocably.
With that being said, I want to give a quick recognition  to the ones I've lost for changing, molding, and affecting my life in some way. I knew you all in different ways, but the fact that I was to know you was clearly written in the stars. Without either of us knowing you have helped pathe my way and light my path. When I want to smile I think of you. When I feel like shedding a tear I think of you. When I want to remember back...I think of you. Above all...thank you for giving me the chance to love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment