Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Like An Arrow

Hands held tight in the middle of the night/
I love you makes everything alright/
And I fall...
But not all that far.
I was already there/
When you looked at me.
Blue on blue on these midnight streets.

It's like an arrow set on fire/
The flames grow bright, strong, and wild.
It's like kerosene, match, and spark/
The night is red and our days are marked.

Feathers ruffle lose in my hair/
You grab my waist and we dance like a dare.
I've never been that good and you always knew/
But I don't care when your skins on mine/
Red on red together we shine.

There goes the street/
Flames dark red and neat.
There goes you/
There goes me.
There goes the shadows burning blue and green/
There goes all that's been unseen.

Blue on blue on these midnight streets...

No comments:

Post a Comment