Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

There are times that you take different directions in life and you have to pick the direction that is right for you. Sometimes you hear opinions coming from all sides with everyones different prespective and angle on the situation, but you just really have to clear the mecca and decide for yourself. Even if you dread it. Even if the decision is terrible, it's your terrible decision. If it's good then you've pathed your way. Sometimes you wish that someone could make the decison for you and pray for a sign from God what it should be. He may answer you, or he may decide you need to travel that road alone. There are different decisions in life, and when making the choices that you have to you can either dip your toes in and test the water or take a flying leap and hope the waters aren't shark infested. You may sit back and think 'what is this girl taling about, making a decision isn't so tough.' Correction. It's not tough if you are not the one that has to make it. In theory it may seem simple, and granted it may be to another person... but I have to say that as of right now I am not that other person and my choices aren't so simple. Not even in thory.
With this being said I will not tell you the choice that I have to make, but I assure you that you will find out in the near future. I actually have made it after a month of consideration, and feel that it's the right choice for this particular time in my life and I just have to believe that other doors will be opened for me and that a well lightened path lies ahead. Okay...and also that the murky waters aren't so shark infested. With fingers crossed maybe not even that deep. I'm not so good of a swimmer. One good thing is on my side though, I do good at keeping my head above water.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is that I am a great swimmer and I won't let you swim alone. If you need a life raft let me know. I am here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel completely different about this review. I enjoyed this book and felt like I was there right with Iris. My husband who does not even read these types of books even enjoyed it. I feel it was well written and gave room for imagination. I could not put this book down. I give a 5 STAR. Writing is such a lost art these days and I am pleased to see a new upcoming author as talented as Jessie write this book and hope to see more books from her in the future!

    ReplyDelete