Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sweet Dreams

So I find myself up late...again. To make my free time a little more constructive I decided to write on my book:) I finished chapter fourteen last week. It's titled "Love and Twine." Can anyone guess what it's about? I'd be interesting to see what people may suspect.
On a different note I would like to thank my mother for being the reason on this particular evening that I can't close my eyes! We watched a creepy show and my nightlight isn't much of any help. Yes! For those of you who don't know..I am twenty four and have a nightlight. No judging on this page! And lets talk about dreaming since we're already on the subject of sleep. A question has often ran through my mind. Which can be scarier? Dreams or memories? Another question...which is more lovely? Sleep tight all you beauties and dream sweetly.
P.S Just finished a book. "I've Heard That Song Before." I applaude Mary Higgans Clark! What a wonderful read! I couldn't out it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment