Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kaleidoscope

I said I'd meet you at the tracks but you never came.
Wildflowers strewn everywhere waiting for the rain.
First impressions never say anything.
Because if they did I wouldn't have thought you to be something.
And you were something.

Kaleidoscope of you and me.
Fragments on the ground.
But there you are...
Safe and sound.

How long I will wait for a ghost to never come.
The flowers died in the sun.
We never really know what we're scared of, running from.

I would have followed you.
I would have called for you.
I would have fought for you.
Set fire for you.
I would have breathe you in.
Sink into my skin.
I would have loved you out.
We'll never know...now.

I waited at the tracks.
You never came back.
Flowers everywhere.
Waiting for you there...

No comments:

Post a Comment