Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Friday, February 1, 2013

Errant Thoughts: You've Led Me Here

It starts with a simple thought, inspired from nowhere. It starts with a sentence on a crumpled up page. It starts with ink. pencil, charcoal, or lipstick. And it has no end...

Woven together like brand new fibers. A spark. A flame. It comes alive and causes havoc on those intranced. Chain reaction. Cause and event. Chained together into on universe.

Hint of light in a dark forsaken tunnel. The smell of decay seeps through the rotten cracks and I don't know where the light is coming from. But I remember it in my soul, somewhere repressed and lacking. It's so new yet familiar. I seen it before. I know it's touch no my skin. Maybe not now, not recently. Maybe not even in the past ten years. Maybe...just maybe it's from a past life that I once knew as my own. But real it is. Fresh air is forever foreign to me. Chained, shackled on hard concrete. Spiders scurry to their web. It smells of rot.

Then...woven threads binded perfectly, knitted with crafted fingers that never lost hope of it's masterpiece. It's never to be torn. A magical spell cast to bade it everlasting. You broke the curse, and we both know hell. The ghosts we've seen are none other then you and me, but wake from my sleep I did. The tomb reached deaths claw at my throat. It was angry with me for escaping, but escape I did...because of you.

You held my hand and I wasn't scared anymore. My fear ceased, my caring ceased. In fact I have ceased to care about anything except for you, and the wind, and the sun, and the grass beneath my feet. Dandilions smile, the roses grin, pink and white, and beckoning me, willing me to survive. And I will...because of you. Your eyes, your path has led me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment