Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Friday, June 27, 2014

Catching Fire

Nope...not one of the most amazing movies EVER!!! :D Sry to disappoint... It's a poem:)

Catching Fire

I'm catching fire,
I'm burning flames.
I'm standing out,
Among the names.
I'm here stronger,
I know that I can.
Everything that I hate,
Will be who I am.
My feet won't falter,
Not this time.
Everything I once lost,
Will all fall in line.
Amidst the ruin,
Your soul will shatter.
But I won't care,
And it won't matter.
Because I'm catching fire,
My spark is bright.
I shine like fireworks,
On a midsummer night.
Yes, I'm burning hot,
With venom and rage.
I'll set fire to you,
I'll bring down this stage.
Now I'm not scared,
And my hands don't shake.
Everything that you love,
Believe me, I will take.
I will grow and burn,
I will consume and destroy.
I will use up and break you,
Like a worn out toy.
Because I have caught fire,
And I will leave a mark.
On the strongest person,
And most beautiful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment