Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Spinning Tires

Stuck in the snow at 2 a.m,
Your hands on my heart instead of just my hands,
You curse aloud,
Wide snowflakes fall,
The trees shake their leaves,
I remember it all.


The colors were bright,
Spinning tires tonight,
The starlight did shine,
And so did you,
I don't know if you saw it too,
But I did.
I did.

The shadows danced across your face,
I'm not really sure how we got to this place,
Maybe it was written in the stars, or on my heart,
The stinging on my skin,
The night as black as sin.

And the colors fade with the pages of time,
But we never do, our energy balances the line,
Dust sits in the shelves where we used to be,
But I still see you,
Can you see me?

Stuck in the snow at 2 a.m,
Hands on my heart instead of just on my hands.


1 comment:

  1. I have saw you from the start .. Only one holds so dear to my heart. and all this time we have been a part , my darling From the moment I held you and looked at How beautiful and Amazing you were and still are. I let go and im so sorry .. The pain of such a Loss grew way deeper then a death.. Hurt more then Anything ... But then I had to realize . I was Lost so so so very lost for so long in a wicked , dark past that had beaten me up for so so very long. My own thoughts .. scrambling at fast paces and never a Warning . A blinker just still images of a Place I never wanted to Be again but looked for un answered questions of Anger !! Why ? Why? then the answer.... Because I was his chosen soldier at that time to see the color's of the world and the evil and through it all.. I never lost sight of Life .. love .. hope.. forgiveness.. Family .. Most of All My Faith is Jesus and God. Amen

    ReplyDelete