Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Nothing At All

Dreamcatchers loose,
Dangling from the ceiling.
My manners shot,
Politely concealing.
The Dam may break today.
My words will spill and I'll give way.

These four walls turn to prison bars,
And your words feel like an iron ball.
Now I feel so small.
And we are nothing at all.

Years I've tracked and lost,
They're hanging in thick, sweet air.
All of the missed out chances,
No, it's just not fair.
But you turn and walk away,
And I'll stay and let these words spill on this page.

Paint chips onto cement floors.
I wish I could say more.
I've done so damn much, but you got bored.
Am I invisible?
I didn't realize you were invincible.
This is real.
This is now.
These are the colors of our fall out.

Yell, or curse, or scream.
Say everything but what you really mean to me.

This Dam may break today.
My words will spill and I'll give way.



No comments:

Post a Comment