Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Saturday, October 27, 2012

I like you

You were twenty six, older then me. But I didn't care in the state of dreaming. Warm conversation and empty hearts. We'd given up on love. We only wanted to restart. My ex kept calling, I inevitably silenced the phone. You laughed about it when we were alone. You had a fight in your demeanor. I had a wide eyed gaze. Yellowcard playing in a near empty room. Endless...colored...graceful days. We broke where we bent. Time well spent. It never occured to me that I would never see you again cause I liked you. I liked you. I liked you. Rock, paper, scissors. I always beat you. Friends and t.v, just you and me-
And fireworks on top of your car. Finding out who you really are. And you asked about life. I answered with a sigh...that I...
I like you. I like you. I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment