Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Charming

All consuming,
Man on fire,
In flames with him,
We devour the hour.

Snow White,
Rose Red,
Dark Blue,
Blood,
Pieces to play,
Wait for the flood.

Touch, tender,
Kiss and fingertips,
Tasted too sweet,
It fell from your lips.

Hands entertwined,
Wrapped in your hair,
Your music is loud,
It comes from nowhere.

Enchanted, Intriguing,
You shine in the dark,
Seeping your poison,
Engulfed in your spark.

Never to be dissevered,
Two halves, one whole,
Easy to defend,
Hard to console.

The mockingbird sings,
I hum him a tune,
He plays it for me,
He sings it to you.

Dragged to the water,
To live or to drown,
Your eyes are on fire,
I don't care what you do now.

Mother sun,
Father moon,
Perfect hands,
Gone too soon.

The Charming I know,
The Charming I feel,
Your words can kill,
Your hands can heal.

More blood and games,
I will find you,
I always will,
I believe you still.

Taken away,
A reflection of him,
I will find you,
Echoes again.

Looking at iron,
The smell sickens me still,
He found me again,
As he said he will.

Charming in red,
Charming in black,
A sword of steel,
Anger, attack.

Kiss on the lips,
Hand in my hand,
I will always love you,
I'll find you again and again.

All consuming,
Man on fire,
In flames with him,
We devour the hour.

Snow White,
Rose Red,
Pumping,
Blood,
Playing the game,
With the rise of the flood.

Once upon a time,
You and me,
Once upon a time,
True love free.

No comments:

Post a Comment