Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mockingbird (Acoustic)

Here's a video just for fun! Previously about a week ago I uploaded the lyrics to "Mockingbird" (a song that my daughter and I wrote and have had fun with.) Here's the song acoustic version of that exact song.

Just as an added note I apologize for the quick ending...my kids started fighting so I had to play referee:) It looks like the song timed out just in time!

I'd like to note that in "Awakening Iris" the songs and poems are also written by me and I invite you to check the book out. It's the first of several! "Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1) you can find it on Cressenbooks.com and it gives all the links for it! Also find me on facebook or goodreads!

None the less, I hope you enjoy it! Have a good day followers and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment