Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm Feeling Brave

I'm Feeling Brave

You had one hell of a day/
You'd nod your head and be on your way/
Your jacket smells like leather and smoke/
Your pockets are empty 'cause we're all broke.
But we don't need money for the things that we need/
We always have something up our sleeve/
I don't know if it's a wild card or ace/
But I don't care I'm feeling brave.

For our sake/
Let's make a million mistakes/
I'm feeling brave/
I'm feeling brave.

Your ripped up jeans and taped up shoes/
Just has me adoring you/
Your hair is a mess but mine is too/
We all have better things to do.
Your Linkin Park shirt and radio on/
You could never help but sing along/
All the girls stare, hair too blonde/
Pick up your guitar, let's write a song.

Tattoo fresh on your skin/
Random choice again and again/
Barefeet hanging over the ledge/
We tip toe the railroad on the edge.

And I'm feeling brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment