Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Noose of Clover

Noose of Clover

I've checked at every traffic light/
Searched a thousand miles wide/
Been on every downhill slide.
Countin' all the days on up/
Nailin' all the closed doors shut/
Mama says she's had enough...
This time...

So I have a noose of clover/
It's right here spilling over/
Strong enough to never let me down/
Strong enough to keep me hangin' round.

You call my name but can't be saved/
I trail down this path unpaved/
We both drown at least once a day.
Round and round we go all night/
Every single wrong can't be made right/
I tried to save you and thought I might...
This time...

It's about damn time/
I tried to hide/
But I thought I'd find you by now.
And it's so damn real/
Man, give me time to heal/
'Cause I can almost feel you here.
Yeah, I can almost feel you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment