Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Once upon every four years...

So it's that time soon! Election! Okay, so usually I don't go all crazy or excited over a time like this. It's a 50 50 shot here. It will be either a better four years for our nation...or...well...it could possibly blow up in our faces. These are the facts. And in my opinion...yes...it blew up like fire and gasoline last election. I cried. The economy crashed and people who were getting ahead ended up sinking because they had to pay for people who sat around and did nothing. These are facts too. I don't say anything that I don't look up first.
Normally I wouldn't be posting about anything that had to do with politics because, well, until now they were all shady, crooked liars, that spoke nothing but crap. Now? Now I think that we have something to look forward to if this nation comes together and makes the right choice. We have Romney! Now, I'm not saying he's a savior, we only have one of those. But he does seem to be on Americas side. He seems to be on the side for the underdogs. He seems to be on the side willing to fight for what's left of this nation. And that's what America really needs.
Obama has all but destroyed us. He has focused more on getting other countries to like him then anything. I'm sorry! I live in America, not Islam, China, or Russia. I'm focused on keeping this country going!  So that's nice of him huh? But people of America had allowed him to do so, while the rest sat back and watched not knowing what to do. Hands tied. Right? Unchain yourself and step up!
Okay, okay. Coexist? One word I keep hearing a lot of. That sounds great, in theory. I'm all for it, but not if we have to lay down and be others countries doormat. Not if we have to kiss people of other religions, and ethnics feet and asses. I am not an ass kisser and never have been. Nor will I ever be. In fact there never will be peace. 
Our fathers, friends, family members, and fore fathers did not fight for our freedom for it to be taken away by ONE MAN! And if one man can change a nation for the worse this much, imagine what a bunch of people could do once they got together. We could change things for the better. So do what you have to. Fight? Do it. Uprise? Do it. Vote for Romney! I am.
Really everyone. After we are dead and gone. After we can't care anymore, our kids will still be here. Our grandkids. Give them something to hold on to. Give them an America that we grew up knowing. Give them a solid place to stand and a nation to be proud of, because if we keep going down the road that we are on, we won't have that. The outcome will be bleak and miserable. Our freedom will slowly dimish along with our power to do anything. So while we have the power, do something great with it. Stand for something with a purpose. Don't be a doormat. Fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment