Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Words that matter

I need you as much as I need the air I breathe. I love you more then I love myself. If you die I die with you. I'll never leave you behind. I want to dance with you beneath the street light in the pouring rain. I would drench my perfect  dress in a storm just to kiss you in the street. I see you when you think that no one else does. I believe in everything you do. I believe in everything that we can be together. We are two lost souls who have found and saved one another. We are a different stitch of fabric in piece of silk. You are me and I am you. It was written in the stars. We belong next to each other.
The above is something that every being on this ever loving earth as ached to hear from someone special at sometime in their life. Those are the very words that can change a life drastically in just the nick of time. Those are the words that will be remembered forever. Those are the words that count. Make it count. Say what you mean and feel what you say. Love can change everything. Love can change you. It changes me. It makes me a better person by each passing day. It makes me who I want to be. It inspires me and drives me to be better and ever changing. Ever loving. After all... that is the way that EVERYONE deserves to be loved. Tell someone you love them and watch them genuinely smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment