Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Friday, August 12, 2011

My Dearest Rose

Hey!  I'm Jessie! I'm new to this. I just wanted everyone to know that I have my first and new novel out. It's titled "My Dearest Rose" and is the first of a three part trilogy! I am currently writing the second. If anyone wants to check it out stay posted or you can always go to Authorhouse, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble online. Thanks you guys! Here's a sneak peak!
 "I realized that it's the first time I actually paid any attention to any other male since Charlie died. It made me feel kind of uncomfortable and a little guilty. I couldn't help it though. Should I feel this way? It was very hard to do what I've been doing he past four years. Trying to remember, trying to forget. Balancing myself so I don't fall to far off of one side or the other...."

1 comment:

  1. Awesome book!!!I have read it and recommend that everyone else does.You wont be sorry:)

    ReplyDelete