Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Meet Me Beneath The Willow Tree

Meet me beneath the willow tree.
Won't you stand side by side with me?
Give me a little certainty,
And meet me beneath the willow tree.

Meet me beneath the open sky,
Don't you fear and don't you cry.
Let's just see eye to eye,
And meet me beneath the open sky.

Meet me beneath the pouring rain,
Give me hope and leave the blame.
I need to see you just the same,
So, meet me beneath the pouring rain.

Meet me beneath the side streetlight,
Please don't yell, don't start a fight.
The light you shine is much too bright,
So, just meet me beneath the side streetlight.

Meet me beneath the willow tree.
Won't you stand side by side with me?
You are all that I can see,
So, meet me beneath the willow tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment