Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Transitioning

It's been a while since I have wrote. Almost a month. I've been making some big changes, and I guess I have also been trying to allow these changes to take place in my life. I know it will be better in the long run. I feel it in my bones. It's something I've wanted, now I just have to grab it.

I try not to think about what I'm leaving behind, because it all becomes too bittersweet. There were bad times, but there were a lot of good. Really good. I always knew that it wouldn't stay forever. Everything changes. Nothing ever stays the same. But the years went by pretty damn fast too. The past was never meant to be lived in though, only visited on rainy days. So I won't go there. Not now anyway. I will look ahead. I will be strong. I will ask for courage and find it within me. Because life is all about change, and transitioning. It's about new experiences and faith. Without any of that, you never truly live.  I will search for what I'm suppose to do, what I am suppose to be in this life that I have so gracefully been been blessed with.

I will better myself. I will make my own path. I will see the beauty in the transformation. I will focus on the postive and stop looking for any negative. I will take any pain and crumple it like a paper ball, and with whatever is left I will pray away. I will NOT let fear control me. That is something that one allows. And that person will not be me. I will pass through time and make it matter with each heartbeat and footstep. And most importantly, I will know that I am never, ever alone.

Thank you to those that I love for making these past years count. For being there. And most of all, for doing what you never had to do. Thank you.

With love...

No comments:

Post a Comment