Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Unspoken Words


Do you ever wonder where someone's writings and songs come from? Do you wonder where mine come from? The things that I write in secret or on here for everyone to see is made and ignited from every feeling and every fiber of my heart, thoughts, and soul. Things that I have never said to people that I love...or even to the ones I don't like. They are unspoken words. Things that matter but things that can't be said. If you listen to a song...the person is telling you exactly how they feel. It's just in a easier, safer way for them.
 
The things read are all for people I know or have known. They are things that I've never said to them that I am now, or wish I had when I had the chance. UNSPOKEN WORDS can be devastating. You always think that you have all the time in the world to tell people what you think of them, or how you feel about them. How much you love them. Or even how much you feel that they were all wrong. Maybe you just keep putting it off for another day, but the days keep passing, and you still don't speak. I have come to find though that you can't wait to tell people because you never know which one of you may not be here anymore. And the regret of those unspoken words is haunting.

 

 The things you read and see are written for a beautiful, amazing boy that I miss everyday who I lost one cold February. A fun, frustrating, yet wonderful man that has never let me down. Two loving souls that are demanding, innocent, and completely worth it. A guy that darkened my world for a while that I should have ran from, and another that lied and took something of mine. One that used me, then left me all alone, ignored, and out of place, abruptly ending the story. Someone that I Iove very much that I sometimes feel doesn’t see me. A man that has been through more than he deserves but whose future doesn’t have to be the same as his past. A girl I used to think was my friend that easily betrayed me and didn’t care. Another unique and talented, yet scared girl who I feel sometimes unwanted by and who I hope never fades away. My feelings and cries to God straight from my soul. And also songs about me.

 
That is why songs, poems, rants, stories, and books are written, There is a piece of the writer in all of it. Words are powerful. They are haunting. They can heal you or they can rip you apart. You can miss them, you can hate them, or you can dream them. Words... stories of life bleeding in black on a blank sheet of paper.

“I found that bruises will fade and cuts will heal.
But now there’s a scar on this heart that I’m scared to reveal.”

"I can still smell the rain that July night. You know it's really somethin'. I lost you once now I've lost you twice."

 

Errant Thought

Nothing is more vital than believing. If you believe in God then you know that you're not alone and you never will be. It gives you comfort. If you believe in yourself and know that there is nothing that you can't do, then you have dreams and ambition. If you believe in love you receive happiness. And if you believe that fairytale endings do exist then you have imagination and the wonder of just where does Snow White live?

No comments:

Post a Comment