Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Friday, July 19, 2013

Consume Me

Consume Me

Polluted, impure, a sense of well being/
I can't keep you from speaking/
I can't keep you from seeing.
Everything that I do/
Everything that I am/
Every dirty flaw/
Every well laid out plan.
You search for me now/
You see through the clouds/
You rip my heart from my chest/
And leave it beating on the ground.
You crush me, you know me/
Love me, expose me/
Keep me/ leave me/
Consume me/ and feed me.
Tears are dripping down/
I want to fall in them and drown/
Fears are clawing out/
You crush them all around.
I'm brand new and bleeding/
White as fresh fallen snow/
You were here, I saw you/
I can't let you go.
You were here, I saw you/
Please, don't you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment