Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Touch The Stars

Hey everyone! I hope all is well this beautiful Tuesday and that you are all smiling!

I just wanted to drop in and talk about my experience at the Imagine Dragons concert last night. It was such an amazing experience that went past every single expectation that I may have had. For the first time in a long time everything felt alright. Almost like we're all going to make it. It was the overwhelming feeling of reverberating gratitude and happy innocence. Like...I'm living and this is it!

I danced and danced. I jumped with my hands in the air so long that my arms were getting tired. It was a total light headed sensory overload. With that kind of beauty and music and outstanding, pure and raw magic in the air it was impossible to remember anything that could have been bothering you. It was impossible to feel any pain or guilt. It was impossible to suffocate in the clear September air. It was impossible to notice anything but the vibration of the music through your bones, penetrating your soul. And at that moment...that's when I realized music heals. It heals and it's beautiful to hear the words and taste the sounds and dance with your fingers pointed to the stars like you can actually touch them for once. And maybe I did. Maybe I did touch the stars.

So I would like to give a thanks for an unforgettable experience that comes around once in a lifetime. Thank you John McClain for traveling with me last night. For buying the tickets and sharing a moment of pure happiness with me. Thank you complete strangers for the unity in it all. And thank you Imagine Dragons for writing songs that can touch my heart and leave a mark. Thank you for a performance that made me cry. And thank you so much for your kindness and I wish you luck in life and in all your journeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment