Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wings and Angels/Define Me Now

I've lived a thousand lifetimes/
Just to get to today.
I've heard a thousand answers/
From your pretty face.
How much I've loved you/
I really can't recall.
But then I see you standing there/
And I remember it all.
It all...

I've loved you for so long now/
'Till fire ran through my veins.
You've waited for a century/
Nearly driving you insane.
Live and die a thousand times.
Live and die a thousand times.

Standing so close to the edge/
We're in the middle of it all.
One choice can change everything/
Our balance will fall.
Violet eyes and starlit skies/
For that I've died a thousand times.

Wings and angels/
Starlight when I fell hard.
I fell hard...

And it hurt when I hit the ground.
Violet skies define me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment