Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The unseen can be the most real

Call me a little nieve, childish, immature, or unrealistic, or even a little to imaginative but I have a hard time tossing out the idea that the unseen to us have never even been real.
The unseen is really just something that we have never saw with our own eyes, but does that really matter? From what I have gathered over the years those who 'walk by faith and not by sight' will be the most rewarded in the end. You just have to endure the mockery and sideways glances from the cynics, those who have lost all innocence or spark of what they themselves used to believe as well before the world turned them bitter and science turned them into unbelievers.
Let's start with God...or Jesus. Nothing could waver my belief in them and the fact that they are the only ones who can save my soul. I haven't seen them since I was created, but I have felt them, and sometimes the feeling of touch can be more convincing then that of sight. They are in fact real and amazing.
Okay, now that I got that off my chest and started with the most contraversial basics let's move on to something a little more difficult.
Unicorns. Who is to say that they never existed? Have they been without a reasonable doubt disproved? What about the sightings of unicorns since the idea of them were conceived? Where they maybe another animal mistaken for the fierce yet kind creature? And if you believe that theory can you in fact prove it?
Okay. I gave  a couple of examples, but really it could be anything. It could be sea serpents, mermaids, sirens, vampires, fairies, shape shifters (which have been linked back to Native American beliefs.) And no...I am not saying that these all (excepting God) without a doubt exist, because no one can ever really be sure. But because of the unsureness of society they can't be thrown out just as the thought of them can't fully be accepted. Just remember though that the unseen can be more real then what we can touch with our fingertips and see in broad daylight, and everything...everything...has a grain of truth to it. Pick out which grain.
Keep your mind open to a certain point, don't be gullable, but look with new and wider eyes. Maybe think with a different piece of your mind.  It has been said that those who don't believe usually falls the victim.
Thanks for listening to my babble for the day. I hope the sun shines bright on wherever u are in the world. Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment