Add Me On Goodreads!

Awakening Iris (The Dreamcatchers Saga #1)

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ribbons and Bows!

Four years with a story in my head and at my fingertips. Going through different names and personalities to make these characters special, unique, and vulnerable. To make them human. Getting up and writing in the middle of the night because I can't put them down to sleep. People that I know and love inspiring me and the small details in these characters every step of the way. I'm proud of where Awakening Iris is today. And I'm proud of the future that has been created for these special group of characters that have changed my life. Iris, Jason, Ian, Danny, and Charlie. For the ones that also play small roles and the ones newly created and introduced in Sparks Ignite. And thank you readers for bringing them to life for the world a little more every day. Now that Thanksgiving is over, Christmas is almost here! So when you are Christmas shopping keep Awakening Iris in mind for any readers in your family! Click the link below for more information. Available on Kindle, Nook, or Paperback!
See. Read. Believe. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment